Saturday 24 & Sunday 25 September 2022 –
11.00am to 5.00pm
At Lullingstone Castle, Kent, DA4 0JA
Cactus and Succulent Review at the Castle
Cactus and Succulent Review, the free quarterly online magazine, is delighted to present Cactus at the Castle, in conjunction with Lullingstone Castle.
Continuing the success of previous events, Cactus at the Castle will feature:
● Plant sales from some of the UK’s leading cactus and succulent nurseries including Southfield Nurseries (Saturday only).
See sellers page
● An auction and plant displays
● Talks by Graham Charles and regular Cactus and Succulent Review contributors Vicky Davies and Graham Evans
● A selection of mouth-watering Mexican food available throughout the day
● A display of colourful dahlias by top grower Darren Everest.
and the World Garden
Lullingstone Castle has a long and colourful history and has been the family seat of the Hart Dykes since the 15th century. It is also home to the renowned World Garden of Plants.
Outside there are rare trees including the Dinosaur Tree (Wollemi Pine), the oldest tree species in the world and the rarest Gum Tree (Eucalyptus morrisbyi) from South East Tasmania.
Inside the glasshouse wander through an amazing display of mature cacti and succulents including Echinocactus grusonii, Oreocereus and Cleistocactus and giant agaves.
Tom will be giving guided tours of the garden on both event days and the castle itself will be open to visitors again following its enforced closure during the pandemic.
How to get there
Eynsford, Kent DA4 0JA
For more details:
£12.50 per person (under 16s FREE)
£10.00 BCSS members
C&SR readers Special Offer
We are delighted to offer a special price, of only £6.00, for readers of the Cactus & Succulent Review.
Email Contact at Cactus & Succulent Review to claim a voucher which entitles discounted entry for two adults.